Land and Property
Disputes between neighbours about issues relating to land can be extremely distressful. We have the knowledge and expertise to deal with all types of land and property disputes. If we cannot resolve a dispute in an amicable way, we will pursue all legal remedies to resolve your dispute.
John P. O'Donohoe advises on the following:
- disagreements about the boundaries between properties
- boundaries which are not mapped or registered correctly
- land registration
- adverse possession (more commonly known as 'squatter's rights')
- rights of way
- breach of covenant
- rights of way and wayleaves
- repairs to land and property
- overhanging trees or branches
At John P. O'Donohoe, we have the knowledge and expertise to resolve these issues, achieving the best possible results for our clients.