At John P. O'Donohoe, we have experience in advising and applying for the following licences and certificates:

  • Renewal of annual publican licences
  • Applications for restaurant licences and certificates
  • Applications for public dance licences
  • Applications for music and singing licences
  • Purchase and sale of licensed premises and licences
  • Pre and post planning applications for publicans, hotel, special restaurant licence and off licences
  • Theatre licences
  • Gaming and lottery licences
  • Special Exemptions
  • Private functions
  • Transfers of licences between licence holders
  • Applications for the revival of lapsed licences
  • Applications for national stadium licences
  • Licensed premises in liquidation and receivership
licensing, license, solicitor, waterford